Suncor Energy Ltd.
Are you excited to build your knowledge and experience in environmental performance and regulatory compliance? We are looking for a student who can aid us in regulatory compliance for Suncor sites, primarily in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. If you have an interest in air, water, and wildlife regulatory approvals and reporting, and want the opportunity to learn about mining operations, then we have an ideal opportunity!
– Current enrollment in an undergraduate program in Science, Environmental Science, or relevant discipline at an accredited post-secondary institution
– Must be returning to full-time studies after the work term
– An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel.
– Please attach your most recent transcripts with your application
– Ensuring regulatory required submissions for air, water, wildlife and other areas are prepared and submitted in a timely manner
– Work in various data bases and excel sheets to collect, assess and report on required data collected from operating assets
– Identify opportunities to automate reporting data ingestion and compilation
– Support the development of data management improvements for specialists
– Support in entering and updating information in Suncor’s compliance management tool Enablon
– Establish internal relationships and use non-authoritative leadership skills to influence outcomes
Location and other Key Details:
– You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W.
– Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday.
– This is a 12-month work term, starting in January 2024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.