Join the ACTWS
There are many ways that an ACTWS membership can serve you. This is a list of benefits specific to members. If you have ideas on specific membership services you would like to see, please email [email protected].
- Attend the wildlife professional event of the year for less! Save $50 on annual conference registration.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter direct to your inbox; access old newsletters through our Members’ Area.
- Register your name on our publicly accessible Speaker’s Bureau database and connect with people who are looking for event speakers or to answer wildlife related questions.
- Connect with wildlife professionals from Alberta and Canada through information provided in our Members’ Area and various networking events online and in person.
- Be an associate member of our international parent organization, The Wildlife Society.
- Join one of our committees and influence wildlife policy issues and research.
- Read our position statements and replies from governments.
- Bring our attention to wildlife and habitat issues that are important to you.
- Nominate people you respect and admire for our professional awards.
- Work with the Conservation Affairs Committee to represent the ACTWS on wildlife related committees in your area of expertise.
- Receive first priority to register for our monthly lunch and learn webinars. Get exclusive access to recorded webinars that you missed.
- Read about the ACTWS’ history and provide us with your thoughts on our future.
- Be eligible for student travel awards alleviating costs associated with traveling to the annual conference.
Current Students Only